Viewsonic G Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2
I needed Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2 because I have to work with MS Office documents, writing some reports for my study, and also read some PDF documents.
Other than that, I need it because I want to access my emails, store any documents, syncing Google calendar from this tablet to my computer and my smartphone. Generally, I needed to access internet and do my casual tasks while on the go.
Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2 can do all the tasks that I mentioned above, by using OfficeSuite, I can work perfectly with Microsoft Word and Excel files and documents.
Working with Excel’s formulas and cells are easy since I have Viewsonic G Tablet. I can easily open any pdf documents that my friend send me, the speed of downloading pdf is really fast, and they do have really good quality to read.
So far, I have set four email addresses and use them with this Viewsonic G Tablet, and it works flawless too.
This is what I love the most. It reminds me on the old days, when I have to update my notes or calendars by doing it manually on my phone or computer.
iGoogle on this Viewsonic G Tablet has made everything easier since I can manage my contacts, my notes, and my calendar on three devices without having issues, because it is done from one device and updates to the others.
I am sure it will get better and better in the future iGoogle updates.
The Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2’s Wi-Fi is quite strong and the good screen resolution providing clear videos, including on YouTube, TV or streaming radio.
BUT if you want to play games intensely on this Viewsonic G Tablet, then it is not your thing, it has a quite bad viewing angles. (unless you like to use the dock).
Viewsonic G Tablet Nvidia tegra 2 processor is working great.
One thing to note, all tablets are consumption gadgets. You still need your computer, because they won’t work as good as your computer. So it is always good move to run not too many apps to have a speedy tablet.
Other great feature of Viewsonic G Tablet that I like is the good quality of 3D Graphics, its live wallpapers impress me until today. For $349.99, I am very happy with my purchase, and I believe Viewsonic G Tablet will be a strong competitor to Motorola Xoom when Honeycomb is available.
Viewsonic G Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2 price, specs
- Operating System: Google Froyo (Android 2.2)
- Display: 10.1″ LCD with LED driver system
- HD 1080p Playback
- MP4, WMV, WMA, DivX, H.264 and more formats compatibility
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 1GHz NVidia Tegra 2 processor
- Support 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- MicroSD slot, USB, stereo headphone
- 1.3MP built-in Camera
- Video encoding and decoding
- 8-10 Battery life (uses Li-ion polymer 3650mAh battery)
- Dimension: 10.5 x 6.8 x 0.54 in
- 1.55 pounds weight
- Awful viewing angles (ironic because it is manufactured by ViewSonic)
- Too early to adapt in Tablet market
- Limited applications
- Minimal support since it does not have a big community yet
- More affordable than iPad
- The screen is capacitive
- Super fast processor speed (the Tegra2 CPU)
- USB port and SD card slot to expand the storage
- No extra software to sync other devices
- The live wallpaper is awesome, and you can customize them, along with icons, and widgets, and more!
Viewsonic G Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2 summary
To summarize this review, I really think the Viewsonic G tablet is a nice capable tablet since I have not encountered some hardware or software problems.
If you can live with owning devices which are not APPLE, than Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2 is a decent electronic enjoyment, since viewsonic g tablet is 35 percent cheaper than iPad.